Re: NON-ROC Canadian Rabbits

>Not soon enough AFAIK.. I owned 2 turds that rolled out of that dump.

My buddy I work with had a demo-turd from Westmoreland because he worked for
a VW dealer at the time. Biggest piece of shit he ever owned, he said. :)

>Lots of Golfs built there.. I think the last ones rolled off the line there
>in '89.. maybe '88.. somebody will know.  My '85 GTI "COTY" (complete with
>sticker in rear window) was my second Westmoreland turd, after my '83 GTI.
>Loved both cars, but they had SERIOUS build and QC problems!

My buddy also had one of those GTI "COTY" turds as well. Still has it as a
matter of fact.  He's had it since new, he's babied it and it STILL has rust
all over it. Dash is falling apart too. REall good QC there, WEstmoreland.

Marie