ND show - where to stay?

Ok, any confusion here is my fault..

*I* had suggested that we stay at the Courtyard in Milpitas, as it's only 9
miles from the show, and the rate is lower than the other option the Marriott
in Santa Clara, 3.5 miles away, for $85.

I *should* have asked what people prefer.  My question now is who has already
made reservations, and where did you make them at?  It has been suggested that
we should probably just stay at the closer venue, and that's probably a good
idea as everybody will be VERY partied out by showtime on Sunday morning.

So - if you've made a reservation, where?  If not, where would you prefer
to stay??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0