Re: brakes

Keep in mind everyone that the CORRECT way to push back the pistons in your
calipers is to OPEN the bleeder on the caliper so you push the CRAP brake
fluid (the caliper and wheel cylinder is where most of the dirt and grunge
in dirty brake fluid comes from) doesn't go into you master cylinder.  I
managed a brake/exhaust/radiator shop for a while and I saw my techs to this
quite a bit.  We also were replacing master cylinders for free also!!!  If
you do this and for some reason your brakes won't pump up, or the pedal goes
to the floor!!!!  It is because the master is now bypassing from pushing
pressure through it the wrong way causing the cups to reverse.  PLUS, and
this is the MOST important of all (but may not apply to most on this list),
ABS systems DO NOT take kindly to crappy fluid going backwards into the ABS
unit.  It will plug up the unit and you will have to replace it for BIG $$$$
Some of the earlier ones were $1500!!  Usually cheaper to buy a new car!

Just my 2 cents!!

Dave