Re: Mounts...

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> I have done the rearmount already, but not the others. The front one looks
> really loose. I can't find a drawing to show me where the bolt hole is
> supposed to be.... Top or bottom of the "ring".
> When I drop the transmission, can I drive the car on to ramps? To remove the
> CV joint bolts, the book talks about rotating the tire and that couldn't be
> done that way.....

>  Could I talk one of you gents into driving to NY to save me from this????
> (hand to forehead...) No, I must do this......

Good Attitude! We are with you.  :)

Get a pair of sturdy jack stands. You can jack the car up, [board
under oil pan :( or under rear mount bracket and Lift], place
these under the jack points on the sides and then remove the
jack. The wheels can be out of the way, the car is off the
ground, and it is not going to fall on your head. I have a set of
the ramps, I use them when I'm changing the oil and such.

You can do it.
TBerk