Re: Bentley price

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, smiley pie wrote:

> Hey hows it goin? What year rocco do you have? There are a couple at my
> local used book store for $7. I don't know how much the shipping is on them
> but I would be happy to see if they have it and send one to you. Let me
> know.
> c-ya, dave gray

thanks a lot for all tips.

I have a 87 16V. The steering wheel is on the left - as yours.
The car is stock (with euro lamps, bumpers & etc ;-), silver-metallic.

I have found a book at $25 on eBay (seller ships worldwide).
There is 2 days left for bidding - no bids yet.

Dave, please look that local shop.

thanx again

macsek

> >What is the normal price for a Bentley manual?
> >Is there a way I should get in in Hungary (Europe)?

-- -
                 ,.     ,.
                {^ \-"-/ ^}
                "   """   "