Re: Bentley price

--- Macsek <scirocco@eureka.eth.ericsson.se> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> What is the normal price for a Bentley manual?
> Is there a way I should get in in Hungary (Europe)?
>
> I think it would be good to have one.
> I only have a german scirocco buch (by Dieter Kopf)
> - but I don't
> understand too much in german ;-(
>
> thanx
> macsek

It depends on the year of your car. The last Bentley
manual for the U.S. Scirocco (covers 1985-1988), which
includes the 16V, lists for $49.95, although you can
get it for less.

http://www.rb.com

HTH

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)