Re: Cincy - Info / Schedule etc. (long)

Daun,

I am 100% going to this meet.  I really am looking forward to meeting some
of you listers for the first time.  I probably won't have lots of extra $$,
so if it is possible, i would like to camp at your house.  Or, if you have a
campground near by i may do that so i can take a shower in the mornings.
TIA.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!