Re: ND show update

List,

I am sereously concidering going to the ND show in socal.  I want to join a
caravan and drive my 16v mkII.  What i want to know is if there are infact
any caravans leaving the east coast.  I live in vermont.  Also, for anyone
who has done this in years past, how much is it gonna cost me, providing
that my rocco doesn't break down halfway to cali?  Gas, rooms, show costs,
etc.?  I will have to leave basically the day after my last final exam to
get there in time.  i am assuming that it would take about a week to drive
out there from vt.  If i can afford to go, and i can find a caravan to join
up with close to me ie NY, then i wanna go!

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!