Re: ND show update

Ian Overholt wrote:

> $69 for the Marriot courtyard sounds great to me!  I could take off early
> Friday if everyone wanted to get an early jump on the drive.  But it looks
> like a lot of people can't leave until Friday night.

To put it in perspective, the freakin' Motel 6 in nearby Campbell is $75.99
for a double, $69.99 for a single on those very nights.  $69 for a Courtyard
is BEYOND a steal.. it's like 50c gasoline.  I HIGHLY recommend that anybody
going books NOW at that rate before the joint fills up.  We can put at least
2 in a room or 4 if people don't mind sleepin' "corn dog"....

I think the SoCal plan is gonna have to be to leave Friday evening, kinda
like last year (but as Shawn said, hopefully w/o the 2 hours of BSing first),
crash in our "secret spot" near the rocket launching pad (jeezus I hope they
don't blow one off at 4am this year, like last!!), then early morning blitz
up the coast and into Santa Clara..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0