Re: ND show update

I am going and I am showing!  I should have my euro bumpers on by then and
I'll clean up the engine again.  It's time for the yearly pre-ND engine
detail!  Yeah, I need to get my '78 going so I can really detail up the '88!
  Time to get rollin' on the projects.  It looks like the show site isn't
very far from New D's shop.  Kindda sucks that you have to leave the show in
order to get the one-day sale items, but most of us probably won't buy
anything anyhow!

$69 for the Marriot courtyard sounds great to me!  I could take off early
Friday if everyone wanted to get an early jump on the drive.  But it looks
like a lot of people can't leave until Friday night.

I got the flyer yesterday and I just wanted to figure out what club we were
registering as.  Scirocco.org it is!

BTW, I probably will have an empty passenger seat.  I'd say 50% chance now.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition