Re: ND show update

Jason Arms wrote:

> List,
>
> I am sereously concidering going to the ND show in socal.

Wait, wait, wait! It's not IN SoCal, it's in NorCal! ND is just
next to the San Jose Airport off of 101.

The weather should be socal like since it's going to be the end
of May, expect shirt sleeve weather.

>  I am assuming that it would take about a week to drive
> out there from vt.  If i can afford to go, and i can find a caravan to join
> up with close to me ie NY, then i wanna go!
>
> Jason Arms

I don't think it would take a WEEK to drive out, look to take
Hiway 80 right into San Fran, then turn 35 more miles south.

I'm thinking you want to get in touch with the Ohio/ Midwest
crowd.

TBerk
Northern Calefas