Stereo System (FREE!!!!)

Hi Gang,

Just installed a new CD unit and I have my old one up for freebie sale.  What is freebie sale?  Well, I wrap it up and send it to you, pay the shipping, and when you get some money, you can re-imburse me for the shipping :)    That is a freebie sale.  My old unit:

Pioneer Tape/Receiver/CD Controller (removable unit for security)
Pioneer 6-Disc CD Changer
Pioneer Remote Control
Pioneer CD cartridges (four) to get you on your way
No freebie music CD's :)

What's wrong with my old unit:

1.  Quartz face on receiver has condensation.  Can't see what station you're listening to and you have to tune (base, treble, balance, fade, loud) it "by ear".

2.  When you hit "eject" for the tape player, you have to open the flap to let the tape escape (automatic tape door opener thingy stuck and I don't know how to fix it)

3.  Remote has a mind of its own.  Controls when it wants to, but maybe it just needs to be opened up and looked at *shrug*

Good project for an electrical genius with great rewards :)  Oh yeah...doesn't come with wiring, but if you take it to a car stereo installation shop, they can do all that for you :)

First answer (I'm going by the time stamped on the return e-mail) gets it.  Prefer to ship in California, but not a pre-requisite.

Steph