From: "Ayham Eid Idrees ." <scirocco_gti@index.com.jo>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: hate rain!!!
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 19:42:49 -0500

    I started to hate it when it rains , because each time it rains the
car misfires , it acts like it's working with only three or sometimes
two cylinders , and when i change the plugs the problem cures , i took
it to the mechanic and said i have to change the wire plug set , and i
did and when it raind that problem came back . Today it rained while my
wife was driving back from work , she says that she passed some water
that gathered in the middle of the street , and then she hardly could
get it home with two cylinders working only , so when she came home i
checked the distributer and it was dry , and the coil was dry , i calso
checked the wire plugs also dry , then i changed the plugs set and it
was like a lie !!!!! Don't know what's going on , can you help me guys
????
BTW , my engine is a 8V , and i use the bosch W7DTC .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm
also on the profile section on the www.scirocco.org.com