hate rain!!!

   I started to hate it when it rains , because each time it rains the car misfires , it acts like it's working with only three or sometimes two cylinders , and when i change the plugs the problem cures , i took it to the mechanic and said i have to change the wire plug set , and i did and when it raind that problem came back . Today it rained while my wife was driving back from work , she says that she passed some water that gathered in the middle of the street , and then she hardly could get it home with two cylinders working only , so when she came home i checked the distributer and it was dry , and the coil was dry , i calso checked the wire plugs also dry , then i changed the plugs set and it was like a lie !!!!! Don't know what's going on , can you help me guys ????
BTW , my engine is a 8V , and i use the bosch W7DTC .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm
also on the profile section on the www.scirocco.org.com