Re: should i trade?

List,
ok, now that we seem to have established that the car is indeed an S, or at
least think so, do you think that it would be worth my wihle to try to
pursuade the guy to trade cars?  I don't have money to buy the S,  but could
trade for my GLI.  I have had a few responces telling me to stay awyay from
the rocco cause of the body dammage.  I hope, that with your input, and a
second lookover this friday, i will be able to make up my mind.  Remember,
he was concidering trading cars, but he wasn't shure either.  What is an
'81S valued at compaired to my '84 GLI?  KBB sucks, it doesn't give accurate
values in my mind.  thanks.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!