Scott's facism, and the right to share...

Hey, the sightings banter is obviously not to my interest.  That's okay. Y'all
have a right to discuss whatever you'd like to as well as to chime in with any
opinion about it. Still, I acknowledge that I might have sounded mean about it.

I believe the Scirocco list is a good one because of the diversity of interest.
Its all good, baby...

P.S. You're not famous until screaming girls chase you through the mall! :^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!