RE: On that Jamex box......

Why then, when I ran with no filter ( only very briefly ) did I not notice
any difference, other than more noise?  At the time, this was a stock UK
spec 1.8 DX with standard manifold/exhaust.  Other people's dyno testing
with freeflow filters on otherwise stock setups would appear to bear this
out.  I'm not saying that it would make no difference, but the gains, I
think, would be minimal without first improving airflow through the
head/manifolds.

Ewan Hopkins
'85 2.0 Storm