Re: ND show caravan

Hey jonas, if i can convince one of my friends who lives near you in md to
ride copilot with me, and i can schrounge up enough money from my tax
return, maybee we can start a caravan from md!  I think that i will have
about a $400 tax return, if i bring the friend, he will split costs.  That
should be enough.  My other condition for making the treck from Vermont to
California is that i Want to be driving with other list members.  There is
something about a scirocco caravan across the country that makes me get a
wet spot in my pants!

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!