RE: On that Jamex box......

Am I the only exeption then? I may say, that bigger
gains came at the end of the power band, but the gain was
very well noticeable and it should be similar to the effect
of not having an air filter at all. One thing that might
have affected in my case was my old paper filter wich was
very heavily broken full of various tree leaves and that
altogether mixed with lot of oil. So that might have been
a bit of a restriction over there. I also had a new exhaust,
but its stock spec but made as a B part by company called
bosal, so this is no performance part, but its new. I also
did some minor cleaning of other intake and injection parts,
but that's all.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!