RE: Gas Prices Protest Letter (SUV related)

Anyone that rolls an SUV shouldn't be driving anything at all.  Let's not
deteriorate this into a pissing contest about driving abilities.

You name one vehicle other than a delivery truck or Semi that can cause
serious damage to the Suburban?  cmon, give it a try.  The thing isn't built
like a tank, I'll give you that, but it's up high enough that most impacts
do fortunetely go through the ladder frame.

The Audi you refer to won't seat the 5 of us and all our stuff for even a
weekend trip, let alone tow a competition ski boat or get to the trailhead
at the Peter Grubb Hut at Castle Peak

As for camping, lets hook up and hike!  I live for the day when my kids are
old enough to do the Tuoloumne Meadows down to Half Dome or trek through the
Appalachians with me.

Brian H