WF hotel search

Ok I just got off the phone with Pancy and it seems the only rooms left are
ones with one king size bed and they run $109 .
I'll be damned if I pay that for one bed so now I am either looking for the
other hotel thats "hosting" or if somone lives in Jersey and has a phone book
I will stay where we stayed last year .
I belive its called Meadowlands Inn , its on the same highway as the Ramada
just down about a mile . If I remember right it was only $70 there for a
double even W/O discount of any sort.

Jasin
more to come