Re: WF hotel search

Hey Jasin,

Rapid parts also suggested the Ramada in Clifton NJ.  Not sure how close it
will be to the action but...  Based on the stuff that's been flying around
the list, the Fairfield Ramada seems like ground zero, but $109 seems a bit
much.  I believe that I locked in a rate of $75.  Ask around you may be able
to find someone who wants to share.

Here's the info:

The Ramada Inn (Clifton): 973-778-6500

HTH.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"