Re: inner tie rod vs. new steering rack

> I'm generally not a huge power steering fan.. but I think the PS in my 'roc
> is probably THE best power setup I've ever had in any car.  It's weighted
> JUST right and really feels great.  I wouldn't want manual steering in
> my 'roc.. my 2.5c.

  i don't know. i just recently got my '85 running and the difference
between it's manual rack and the '86's power rack are negligible once
moving. in fact i believe the manual rack seems to have a better turning
radius and there's no belt to squeek and less to go wrong. on the other
hand, the power rack is nice trying to get out of tight corners and
first starting out. still when we replaced the power rack on the '86, it
was a nice $350 present for my birthday.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com