Re: Done with VW's, I've had it.

> Okay, I don't do this very often but I'm jumping in here.

  i have to agree here. i think this is sort of a pointless link,
but.... my $.02 is that no matter what type of car you have, unless
you're a yuppie and want someone else to fix it, then you will forever
fix your car, no matter what make, no matter what model. talked to a guy
with a '93 saturn sl2. replaced the alternator 6 times and the battery
about the same. one of my co-workers has a '92 lumina which had to have
it's complete brake system replaced because of an error gm knew about
(there is a class action lawsuit on this, btw). sometimes you get stuck
with a lemon, but you need to know how to make lemonade out of it. hell,
if nothing else, it should feel more like your car and give you greater
satisfaction that you were able to do what you did. a rule of thumb i
follow is that any used car will cost me $500 in less than six months.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com