Seattle listers Sunday 18th Strictly German VW show

Anyone going to this?

The Strictly German VW show is being held on Sunday, June 18th at Softball
City in Surrey, BC.  The entry fee is $10 + a can of food or $12.

I went last year and it was great , 60 cars in the show in the rain. That's
more that the best show in the US .Can you imagine what it will be like with
perfect weather .

I will be attending this show . If anyone would like to show or go for the
day I will be meeting people at Evolution Sports ( 909 Everett mall way ,
Everett , WA 425.710.9200 ) on  Sunday at 6:30am -7am  ,We will be leaving
right after 7am . The trip will take 90 minutes. Bring anything you'll need
to get back into the USA .

Questions call me  425 770-9200

www.evolutionvento.com <http://www.evolutionvento.com>

Mike Tolliver