Back in the saddle!!!

Well I finally got my head back on (no pun) and after extensive cooling
system bleeding I got my car to run again. It's been 5 weeks since I have
driven my car and... Jesus is it cool! I have been driving back up cars and
back up back up cars and man it is soooooo nice to have power and loud music
and everything that I once had. Total repair bill: 150$ for gas and food to
go get my car, 60$ to have the valves replaced and new guides installed and
ground (3-way), 5 hours of my labor. The end result is fantastic!! Now I get
to put all the goodies that have been showing up at my house while it was at
Mr. Barwicks house (thanks again man!).

just had to tell someone who cares (my wife just thinks it was alot of $$ to
waste on an ugly car)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA