Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

My roommate and I used have "fix it" competitions, between my rocco and his
86 Saab.  Just these sorts of little things were always going wrong with at
least one of our cars if not both.  In the past semester we did the little
things you mentioned, as well as clutches, starters, universal joionts,
steering racks, exhaust, brakes(saab calipers fail every 2,000miles like
clockwork it seems), electrical, water leaks, etc.  He won the grand
championship when he spun it 3 times into a guardrail during a snowstorm,
and totalled it.

Moral of the story - He went right out and bought a GTi, cause he liked VWs
so much!!

Brad