Door Windows Needed!

List,

Ok, i got a "fix it ticket" for having windows tinted on my rocco.  (I
bought the car with em and didn't know it was illegal) I have 15 days to get
it fixed or i get ass f***ed with a bigg ass ticket.  Does anyone have both
door windows for an mk2 for cheap?  I don't wanna peel my tint off, so im
gonna change the windows just to show the cops that i did it, then change em
back.  I don't wanna spend alot of money on this, the junkyard near my house
quoted me a rather unfair price, and i thought i could get them from a
lister for a deal.  Not a highly desirable item so i assume that people with
parts cars wouldn't mind parting with em.  Thanks, any replys will have to
be by next weekend, if i don't have em in the mail by then im gonna have to
break down and pay the junkyard for some. Im not crazy for doing this, The
reason i got pulled over is cause i didn't have a front plate, then the cop
noticed the tint afterwords.  I have since made a custom under the bumper
bracket for the front plate so i hope to not be pulled over for stupid
little illegal things on my rocco.  The stupidest part of this whole thing
is that the cop could not stop complementing me on how cool my car looked
and how he used to have one, but he sill gave me a $40 ticket for the plate
and is making me take my tint of.... WTF!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :( parts for sale.