Re: License Plate Bracket

I'm not disagreeing with you Brian.  In NY it's just illegal, and the "dog
ate my bracket excuse" wont fly with the NYPD.  So since you don't use your
front plate bracket, is it available ;)

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Try to realize the truth...There is no spoon"