RE: License Plate Bracket

>Put it in the trunk and tell the officer that the frame broke.

I did this for awhile, and found myself getting pulled over alot.
Especially during inspection/seatbelt/drunk drivers checkpoints.  Most of
the time they didn't care about my story and gave me a ticket anyway.  After
2 such tickets, I ended up getting one of those clear plastic plate
protectors, some cheap metal braket things and hanging it under my front
bumper, back in front of the air dam.  Looks pretty good actually, and
although the cops often tell me the platic thing is illegal also, I never
get a ticket for that.

Brad