Cooling probs....

Hey all -

	Well, it's the first couple scorching days here in the SF Bay
Area and my beastie is very unhappy. It's probably 95 degrees out
here at Stanford and on the way home, the car appears to have lost
1.5 quarts of coolant, which I refilled when the temp light came on.
I don't see any leaks anyways, no dripping, etc, but I can smell hot
coolant. The car has been running fine until the ambient temp got
ridiculous like this. Any ideas on what to look for? Would running
the A/C cause the system to burn off a ton of coolant? Can someone
get back to me before I have to leave work so I don't get stuck on
the freeway?.... heh heh.....

					Ben Patterson, '86 16v Scirocco
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix