Re: gas prices in Chicago - WTF's up with that??

What really sucks is being moderately comfortable paying the inflated price to
fill the VW that gets 30+mpg on a bad day and then have to switch to a 2000
Chevy Silverado rental that drinks fuel at 18mpg - highway.  I just put $35 in
the tank - that will last a couple days.  In my Jetta, that would last a couple
weeks doing the same type of driving. . .

Byron