Wal-mart adventure

Well I went to walmart to pick up some windshield wipers last night as my old one were totally trashed.  I typed in my car model into their little windshield wiper computer and walked out with a new set of triple blade wipers and put them on in the parking lot.  Unfortunately when I went to use them on the way home it just stopped at the top of the wipe and then just started drifting out to the outside of my window.  Had to do an emergency pits stop on the side of I-95 just north of baltimore to do an quick fix.

When I got home I put on my old blade on the wiper side that was giving me trouble the same thing happened which never had happened before the switch. To make a long story short I believe the wiper motor may have went up.  It's the driver side wiper motor for a 87 'rocco 16v.  Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to part with? Anyone have this problem before besides me?

Kevin
Bmore