Re: gas tank recall

I called the service manager at the VW dealership that I go to.  He said
that your service manager could have helped you.  It doesn't cost HIM
anything.  He was just being a #$%*&.  You should call 800-822-8987 and
complain to VWoA.  You'll probably need to go through a couple of people
before you get it taken care of.  But it will get taken care of.  Also,
mention that you're part of Scirocco.org.  VW feels strongly about loyalty.
Again, if you want to come up to NY my guy will do it for you.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Try to realize the truth...There is no spoon"