Re: Speaking of synthetics.... (shock question too)

IMHO, both totally kick ass. Bilsteins or Koni's are it. I have Bilsteins
on the Rabbit, and my gf used to have them on her 900T16v. I couldn't have
asked for better - the car settles so much quicker and better and is just
so much easier to drive than stock. My friend Ethan has Koni yellows on
his 944, and they also completely rock. Either way - they're both
guaranteed for life, so you can't go wrong. Konis are adjustable and
Bilsteins aren't... dunno if it matters. I think it's only the rebound
that's adjustable, though (could be wrong).
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah