Speaking of synthetics.... (shock question too)

I know, I know, Red Line is king of tranny lubes.  But what about Mobil
1?  I have some laying around (to be put in my tranny when my rocco
comes home with her new engine), how does Mobil 1 compare to Red Line?
Nate
'84 coming back from the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of replacing my shocks soon.  I don't plan on autocrossing
or anything that extreme, but I do want it to be able to stick when I
push it.  Any suggestions?  Bilsteins?  Koni's? Lemme know.