Re: Serrocco

Wow, I wanna know how you blow a motor after 6000miles! I guess you just
ignore the break-in period and run it up to 7000rpm all the time? Beats me
- I've never seen a VW motor die personally, although the previous motor
from my Rabbit had a very large hole in the side of it.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah