Serrocco

I got this response from dopey:

-----

hi there.  Thanks for the inquery.  The motor is a GTI motor factory
installed.  The origional motor was shot after 6,000 miles.  This motor
has a
little over 6,000 miles on it.  If you have any other questions about
the
car, please feel free to email me.  Thanks again for the inquery.  I am

taking closer pictures tomorrow (depending on the weather here).  I
will send
them to you also.

Shawn

------

The wheels look a little thin for that wide of a flare...I wonder if
it's oem...and how do you blow a motor after 6k? Anyway, it's a temping
purchase. Lemme think, Audi UR-Quattro (about $7500) or a piece of
Scirocco history ...decisions decisions.

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v