Re: Exhaust on Rabbit GTI

Yes I can : ) How about two free glasspacks that I already have and $40
from the local muffler shop to do the piping over the rear axle? (grin)
I'm the king of cheap. I might actually end up bending the pipe myself and
having my bro weld it. If I had money, I'd go for the TT, but it's taken
me 8 months to get together $150 for a new head, so that's how it goes...
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah