Re: A comparison I hadn't heard before

What's with the caps?  : )
	That motor sucks. It's a completely horrible piece of shit.
All-aluminum V-6, 2.7L. It gets like 125bhp and has to be rebuilt like
clockwork every 60K miles unless you baby it in a very serious way. It was
a PRV motor, yes, and it was also put in the Volvo 262C Bertone, which was
a damn cool car (well, at least it looked cool)  except for the motor. I
once put a 4-cylinder
Intercooled Turbo in one, and when we were done, we had a much faster car
(about 180bhp) that got better gas mileage, was more reliable, easier to
work on, and about the same weight, if not lighter.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah