Re: A2 manifold?

You were told correctly. Quicker response. Make sure you port the intake
accordingly. The Nospeed adapter is shit. Make sure the throttle plates have
a smooth transition from small to the updated "large". You will have to swap
linkage peices from you old TB but other than that is is plug and play. Oh
yeah; be sure to stuff the intake with rags before you port it if the
manifold is still on the car. You dont want any unfriendly debris in the
intake system ;)