Re: H&R Coilovers vs Bilstein Sports/HR springs

I don't have experience of coilovers on an A1, but I have ridden in a MK4
polo fitted with H&R coilovers and the ride is excellent. Even with pretty
low profile tyres and the height set low, it isn't harsh at all but there
feels like zero body roll and no excessive bounce or crashing.
In the end, you get what you pay for and you are paying a premium for
coilovers over standard struts.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8