Re: nitrous Oxide

one suggestion is that if you are goign to do over 50 shot you shoulld use a second gas tank as not to havbe a draw on your first line and strave your normal deoivery, second tank for the nitours to mix with and a spare fuel pump that is the way to go , as for what to do is you are using a normal pistons i would not go above a 50 shot .....
jonas

gnz12345@oh.verio.com wrote:

  Hello again.  I Was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on fitting a Nitrous Oxide Kit to my 1987 16V Scirocco.  I was trying to determine what horsepower shot i should buy, my range was between 50-100, If anyone knows any long term or short term complications that come with this upgrade, thatt would also be appreciated.   Michael Gonzalez  High School (17)  '87 16V Scirocco