Re: door handles

Hey Foxx,

You should ask Brett.  He has the exact setup that your looking for, rear
Jetta handles and keyless entry.  However, don't ask Josh Able about keyless
entry LOL!  That will make more sense when Jim gets the Cincyfest pic up.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T