From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of gnz12345@oh.verio.com
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 7:10 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: nitrous Oxide

Hello again.  I Was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on fitting a Nitrous Oxide Kit to my 1987 16V Scirocco.  I was trying to determine what horsepower shot i should buy, my range was between 50-100, If anyone knows any long term or short term complications that come with this upgrade, thatt would also be appreciated.

  Michael Gonzalez
  High School (17)
  '87 16V Scirocco