Re: 16V Lower Sway Bar

At 04:11 PM 06/02/2000 -0300, Sal Guzzo wrote:
Thanks guys for the input so far. Now that I've determined that I got the correct part, are there any extra drilling for the sway bar. There are four points on it and yes, it's going in my Mk1 Rocco. Where do the other two holes get bolted? I know that two of them get bolted to the control arms bolts and the other two? Thanks once again.

You've got the right part, but it is  a lower control arm tie bar, and not  a sway bar.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Later this year:
'75 wife and her
'98 Neon R/T