From: Sal Guzzo
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 2:53 PM
Subject: 16V Lower Sway Bar

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm using the correct term but, I just purchased a lower sway bar from a 16V Scirocco (supposedly). It's the bar which connects from one control arm bolt to the other (have I named it correctly?).  I was under the assumption that Neuspeed replicated the 16V stock bar (which I have installed in my VWabbit), but this one that I received is a 4-point bolt-on bar. Some clarify all of this, plez! Did I get the correct item?   Thanks

Sal Guzzo
81 Scirocco S (16V to be)
81 Scirocco (motorless and directionless)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg