Re: Waterpump Pulley

SII2L16V@aol.com wrote:

> hello, everyone.  i need to replace the clutch/bearing type waterpump pulley
> on my 16v w/ one that is the solid kind.  unfortunately, the dealer has not
> been very helpful in getting me the part i need.  i had this conversion done
> on my previous 16v but i don't remember what car the pulley came from.
> anyway, if it matters, the car still has the a/c and power steering.  thanks
> for any info...
>
> michael

Dude.

Were are you so I can come whack your head. (semi serious)

Go the Potterman's web site; < http://www.parts4vws.com > Drop him a
line about what you have and what you need. He will get you the right
stuff, (baby).

Don't mess with the dealer unless you have no other choice. Or are
buying a new car. :)

TBerk