RE: auto adjusting clutch cable

I checked with Wolfsport, here is their reply:

At 10:14 PM 6/2/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Do you have the self-adjusting clutch cable for Scirocco ?
>
>Heard of any supply problems with them?
>
>Thanks,
>
> R ô¿õ
>Antaki
>
> The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Antaki......

Don't keep one on the shelf but have ordered within the last year and sold
at $65.00.

Haven't tried recently but also haven't heard of supply problems.

Do have two used ones on the shelf.

1-800-342-8669
sales@wolfsport.com

PS. Please include all previous correspondence.

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 Common Sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen
	- A. Einstein