A comparison I hadn't heard before

I was getting my car washed today (yes, I usually do it myself, but for
$3, I'll stand in the shade and watch someone else).  One of the guys who
was washing my car said that it reminded him of the car in "Back to the
Future".  Well, I guess it is a silver hatchback/coupe.  I can go faster
than 88 though. :)

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21